Friday, August 1, 2008

Orlando/Sea World 2008


We went to the Disney All Star Sports Hotel and look at the pool! Daddy and I played and swam! I love to FLY!!! MORE!!! I could do this all day! Isn't daddy the best pool buddy ever!













We went to Sea World and I got to see the dolphins and feed the stingrays! Next time I will feed to dolphins too! I am still talking about them!

We saw the Shamu show twice - wow they are huge and funny!











Mommy and daddy risked life, limb and heatstroke to take me into the "habi-trails". We climbed up and down three stories and it was soo hot and fun! Daddy almost collapsed after - they are sure good sports!




Mommy and I love to spin, spin, spin! And these teacups are just my size! Daddy said no way- he can't spin or he gets too queasy - what's that?



I can't wait to go back to Sea World very soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: